Changes to school registration
Schools intending to make changes to their registration need to complete the relevant sections of the Application for changes to registration of a school in South Australia.
Upon receiving your application, we will let you know what type of evidence is required depending on what changes are being made to your school.
Changes include, but are not limited to:
- change of school name
- change of school campus: adding or removing a campus
- change of school location
- changes to year levels provided: extending year levels or reducing year levels
- changes to governing or responsible authorities
- amalgamations: closing a school to make it a campus of another or closing two schools to make one new school.
For more information, refer to the Evidence guide to using the Standards for registration of new or changed schools. This provides guidance on the types of evidence that may be used to demonstrate the criteria in the Standards for registration and review of registration of schools in South Australia (the Standards).
Please email esb.schools [at] sa.gov.au or call 8226 0531 if you would like to discuss your application.