Go to top of page

This form is to be used by registered schools seeking endorsement for registration on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). All schools intending to deliver education services to international students on student visas must be registered on CRICOS. This form is to be used by both new and currently endorsed schools seeking re-endorsement.