Go to top of page
Qualifications and staff records
31 May 2021
Qualifications and staff records need to be available to our authorised officers when we visit your service. This can be during a monitoring visit or an assessment and rating visit.
Staff records include:
- certificates showing educator qualifications
- evidence to support that educators are enrolled and making satisfactory progress towards completion of the course
- TRB teacher registration certificate or special authority to teach (for early childhood teachers)
- first-aid and CPR certificates
- Working With Children Checks: ID number and expiry date of current check.