Changes to National Regulations, 27 May 2020
Coronavirus alerts are now on our 'COVID-19 (coronavirus) information' page
Education Standards Board Bulletin: June 2020, 2 June 2020
- Resuming visits to services: a phased approach
- Don't let children go missing
- Physical distancing in early childhood services
- Annual fees for approved providers
- Changes to National Regulations in SA
- 'No jab, no play' rules tighten again
- Find out about Be You
- National Police Certificates not valid for working with children after 1 July
- CRICOS course costs
Education Standards Board Bulletin: May 2020, 5 May 2020
- Social distancing no barrier to supporting you
- Advice for CRICOS schools during coronavirus
- Keeping kids mentally well, active and informed
- Expanding the age groups at your service?
- Share COVID-19 info with educators
- First-aid training during pandemic
- Thanks for survey responses
Education Standards Board Bulletin: April 2020, 6 April 2020
- Early Childhood Education and Care Relief Package announced
- Soap power: stop sickness spreading
- Coronavirus: changing our work
- Accommodation for younger students
- Changes to Standards for registration and review of registration of schools in SA
- Supporting kids with additional needs
Education Standards Board Bulletin: March 2020, 3 March 2020
- Keeping children safe on buses
- Sexual abuse notifications
- Update provider contact details
- Teachers must meet SA requirements
- CRICOS schools, sign up for PRISMS news
- Are your school's details current?
- Check school registration certs
Education Standards Board Bulletin: February 2020, 4 February 2020
- SA services beat national average
- Extra staffing requirements apply
- Make a safe splash
- Coronavirus updates
- How's our newsletter?
- Sun safety reminder
- New immunisation records resources
- Welcome to new staff
- Boarding is a non-tuition cost
- Heat and bushfires: what to do?
- Changes to Standards for registration and review of registrtion of schools in SA
- New policy position on safety in kids' environments
- New immunisation record-keeping for early childhood services
- Review CRICOS course costs
- Hygiene reminder for animal education
- Providing family day care as a sole carer?
- Enjoy Christmas season
Education Standards Board Bulletin: November 2019, 7 November 2019
- Responding to persistently challenging behaviour
- OSHC changes for summer or next year?
- When do preschool children become school-aged at OSHC?
- Keeping school policies current
- 'Excellent' rating for Keithcot Farm
- Is your CRICOS rego period ending?
- Time to check your PRISMS data
Education Standards Board Bulletin: October 2019, 1 October 2019
- OSHC: Are you using approved spaces?
- Be SunSmart this spring
- Keeping kids safe
- International student course variations
- Marketing information and practices
- 'No jab, no play' law introduced
Education Standards Board Bulletin: September 2019, 3 September 2019
- Up-to-date health care plans: vital for children's wellbeing
- A step towards reconciliation
- Don't skip the referee check
- Calculating course duration on CRICOS for non-government schools
- New working with children checks for schools
Education Standards Board Bulletin: August 2019, 1 August 2019
- Sexualised behaviour in children: a sensitive issue
- Accommodation and welfare of overseas students
- Check registration certificates
- Are children being transported safely?
Education Standards Board Bulletin: July 2019, 2 July 2019
- Outdoor play is vital for children (and so much fun!)
- Flu: to notify or not to notify?
- Door guards help keep little fingers safe
- Rules on overseas student transfers
- Care for younger overseas students
- New working with children laws from 1 July
Education Standards Board Bulletin: June 2019, 5 June 2019
- Who's in charge?
- Education supports regulation
- Handle with care: avoid pulled elbow
- Received the TPS levy?
- Non-government school CRICOS providers to report student course variations
- Ready for an emergency?
- How much documenting for OSHC?
- Fee invoices arriving this month
Education Standards Board Bulletin: May 2019, 7 May 2019
- Have your say! NQF review 2019
- How we'll support continuous improvement
- 'Excellent' rating for Jescott Montessori preschool again
- PRISMS news for CRICOS schools
- Full-fee-paying overseas student attendance
- Primary schools can get ACECQA news
- Update your details before fee time
Education Standards Board Bulletin: April 2019, 2 April 2019
- Meet our new authorised officers
- Reminder: National Code for schools offering international education
- CRICOS schools to apply for re-endorsement next year
- ACECQA's new self-assessment tool
- Change to working with children checks
- We'll focus on Working Towards services in 2019
Education Standards Board Bulletin: March 2019, 5 March 2019
- Surviving (and thriving in) an assessment and rating
- Valuable learning about inclusion for educators
- TPS levy coming soon for schools offering international education
- Deadline extended! Have your say on early childhood qualifications
- Validation review for 24 schools
- Are your school's details up to date?
- Providing feedback on draft assessment and rating reports
- Quality care matters to children and parents
Education Standards Board Bulletin: February 2019, 6 February 2019
- 74% of servcies meeting or exceeding standard
- Learn more about inclusion
- Changes to scheduling of assessment and rating visits
- 'Excellent' rating for Lobethal kindy
- Extra 'suitably qualified person' required in 2020
- New princial in 2019?
- Are your school's details up to date?